Self Study License Agreement:
This License Agreement (“Self Study License Agreement”) is made effective as of the date of purchase of your pdf Six Sigma product. In this License Agreement, the party who is granting the right to use the licensed property will be referred to as “pdf Six Sigma”, and the party who is receiving the right to use the licensed property will be referred to as “the Purchaser”.
The parties agree as follows:
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. pdf Six Sigma owns Six Sigma Training Materials (“Courseware”). In accordance with this License, pdf Six Sigma grants the Purchaser a non-exclusive license to use the purchased Courseware for his or her own personal learning & development. At no time may the Purchaser sell, license, distribute, assign or transfer the Courseware.
pdf Six Sigma retains title and ownership of the Courseware.
2. DISTRIBUTION & RESALE RESTRICTIONS. The Courseware may not be distributed or sold in any form (print or electronic) or offered for distribution or sale in any form to any person or entity unless written permission from pdf Six Sigma is obtained. The Courseware may not be stored on any webservers for display on any website, blog, intranet or other electronic medium used for broad publication. The Courseware may not be stored an any file server used for sharing or accessing the courseware by parties other than the purchaser.
3. MODIFICATIONS. Unless the prior written approval of pdf Six Sigma is obtained, the Purchaser may not modify or change the Courseware in any manner.
4. WARRANTIES. Neither party makes any warranties with respect to the use, sale or other transfer of the Courseware by the other party or by any third party, and the Purchaser accepts the product “AS IS.” In no event will pdf Six Sigma be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, that are in any way related to the Courseware.
5 TRANSFER OF RIGHTS. This License shall be binding on any successors of the parties. Neither party shall have the right to assign its interests in this Agreement to any other party, unless the prior written consent of the other party is obtained.
6. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This License contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
7. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this license shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this license is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
8. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of pdf Six Sigma to enforce any provision of this License shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of pdf Six Sigma’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
9. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina.
This License agreement was last updated on 2/12/2012
© pdf Six Sigma – all rights reserved